April 03, 2020
TSE to launch Investor Transcript Service
SCRIPTS Asia Inc. (“SCRIPTS Asia”, CEO: Erik Abbott), the leading provider of investor event coverage for Asia Pacific, and Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc. (“TSE”, President & CEO: Koichiro Miyahara), have concluded TSE’s PoCprogram (1)utilizing TSE’s platform for delivery of listed company event transcripts to institutional investors (2).
As demonstrated through the PoCprogram, event transcripts and translations provided by SCRIPTS Asia contribute to reducing the information gap for both domestic and overseas investors, while also improving the efficiency of information availability at securities firms. As such, TSE will launch a new service from June 2020 to provide SCRIPTS Asia content.
Additionally, TSE will coordinate with listed companies in Japan who are interested in having their investor’s events covered by SCRIPTS Asia.
（*1）Launch of a Proof of Concept Program for Utilizing Securities Data（2019/4/23）
（*2）SCRIPTS Asia and Tokyo Stock Exchange Partner to Provide Japan Investor Event Coverage through TSE PoC Platform
TSE provides transcripts (Japanese and English) for investor events created by SCRIPTS Asia. SCRIPTS Asia has become the leading provider of investor event information for Asia Pacific by offering unique access to thousands of key meetings across the region. In Japan, SCRIPTS Asia provides coverage of more than 500 listed companies. In addition, the service will be expanded through 2021 to cover more than 2,500 companies across 10 markets in the region.SCRIPTS Asia is used be leading institutional investors worldwide.
The following data types will be available through the new service.
|Transcripts(JPN/ENG)||Transcripts(local language) and translations(English) of events such as earning announcements|
|Event Audio||Audio file that SCRIPTS Asia obtained through in-person event attendance|
- Audio and event data will be delivered upon the event completion.
- Transcription of the Q&A Section will be delivered within three hours of event completion.
- Full transcripts of the event will be delivered by8:00 a.m. the day after the event completion. English translations are available within 24 hours of the local language transcript release.
Transcript information will be uploaded to buckets on public cloud environments provided by Amazon Web Services. Customers can download and use the desired data from the bucket via the Internet using the access key ID, etc. granted by the Company.
For pricing information, please contact us at the link below.
For more information about this service, please refer to the Event Transcript Service Guide.
*Investor Transcript Service(LINK: URL)
Information for Listed Companies
- There is no charge for event coverage provided by SCRIPTS Asia.
- SCRIPTS Asia will create an event transcript of financial results briefings, shareholders’ meetings, and other investor events on your behalf.
- SCRIPTS Asia also provides a translation of your meetings in English, so you don’t need to do it at your company.
- The full meeting transcript will be provided to your company free of charge. It can also be sent to investors or posted to your IR site.
- For inquiries from listed companies, please contact us using the form below.
Contact Form for Listed Companies(https://reg18.smp.ne.jp/regist/is?SMPFORM=lhmc-lbrbpi-9b15f7a2dd90c1f7f6d3e3c29da545ca)
Tokyo Stock Exchange Inc.
2-1, Nihombashi-kabuto-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-8220, Japan
Service Development Group, Information Services
Phone: 03-3666-0141 / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SCRIPTS Asia Inc.
2442 NW Market #202, Seattle, WA 98107, USA
Phone: (800) 674-8375/ E-Mail: email@example.com
SCRIPTS Asia K.K.
Ark Hills South 16F, 1-4-5 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0032, Japan
Phone: 03-4405-3160 / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org